Friday, November 13, 2015

November 9, 2015

We have one bike so we just ride the Straßenbahn and trains. I have a ticket to ride anywhere but we walk a lot down town too. Downtown looks like the strip at night! The teaching is going really good!! We are losing 3 Persians because they are going to Wells
:( but we will be gaining 3 more. They are really into the gospel and we love them so much! We have two people that are ready for baptism so hopefully everything works out. There is a really big H&M downtown that I got a winter jacket from. There is also have a really nice hat shop downtown. There have these really cool hats I like. I'm probably going to get one! Have you ever herd of the candy gummy bears? It’s called Haribo. They make literally every gummy candy in the world. It is the most popular candy in Germany. They were playing a bunch of commercials from like the 40's and 50's in the store. It hasn’t gotten too cold expect one of the nights was pretty cold. I can understand the people here. I have even been sleep talking in German. Church this week was amazing! All 6 Persians came. We had a really good lesson in priesthood with them. I think out ward is the biggest in the mission It is almost the size of my home ward.


My daily schedule!
6:30.….Wake Up
7:00 - 8:00.…..Exercise
8:00.….Shower, Eat and Get Dressed
9:00.….Personal Study
11:00.….Comp Study
12:00.….Eat
1:00.….Language Study
rest of the day……Find or do a lesson.
 

 Haribo gummy factory
 Persian Group
 Me and Elder Albrecht
 
  
 
 downtown (above); hauptplatz (below)‏

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment