Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 15, 2016

Well quite bit has happened this week! It was really good and we got a lot of work done! The weather has been absolutely beautiful as of late. Most people think it's been pretty hot but I guess that's the perks of coming from a desert…haha. Well the main news is that we had transfer calls this Saturday and I will be going to Bad Säckingen Germany/Switzerland! It is in the Zürich stake and right on the river dividing Switzerland from Germany. So I can still buy Swiss chocolate but also shop in Germany because it cheaper! :) I will also be able to go into the Black Forest which is cool! So maybe Ill get a koo koo clock or something!? Anyways... Everything is great over here! I hope all is well back home and I wish you a wonderful week. If you ever need anything feel free to email me! :) Schöne Woche!

No comments:

Post a Comment