- President Uchtdorf was in Zürich like two weeks ago! plus his family was in my companions last area and hewould always go over to their house.
- Sometimes the trains are really noisy.
- I have been in the temple for one session. We only get to do one session a transfer but inside the temple everyday. We are even helping them make an area in the front of the Temple to take pictures.
- We go to Basel to grocery shop. I think there are even French missionaries in the French part of Basel.
- There is a regulation on how much Swiss chocolate you can take out of Switzerland.
Not a full letter this week, but we did get a few emails to him while he was online early Monday morning. Here are some interesting tid bits he shared with us.
Thanks to everyone for their love and support for Elder Ashcroft. He is loving his mission. We see that each week in his letters and it is the best thing we could ask for. Continue to keep him and the people he is serving in your thoughts and prayer. We love you ALL!!!
~~The Ashcroft Family