Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 15, 2017

Well I don't even know what to say or how I feel exactly right now,
but all I know is the time on my mission is just about over. It's
pretty sad that I have to leave all these people I love so much! I
will also miss the way people are over here. The members have really
helped us so much! I love them deeply. I also can't wait see see all
my friends and family again on the other hand. That will truly be
amazing. :) but I don't know if I'll be able to hold tears back while
leaving.

I am so so grateful for my mission! Words can't express how much being
here has done for me. If there is one thing I know, it's that I am not
the same person anymore. The experiences I've had, and things I've
learned on my mission have changed the way I see things, and do
things, and I have learned for myself how to truly be happy. More than
anything I hope to strive for this happiness when I get home. But I
also want to share it.

I know that this church is true. If I didn't, I wouldn't have done
this for two years.

Thank you everyone for all that you have done for me. I am so grateful.

I'll be leaving on the 23rd and my Farewell will be on the following
Sunday the 27th at the old red brick church in Hurricane at 11:00.
Following, we we also have food at my place. All are welcome, and I
hope to see many of your faces again, because it's been a while! :)


~Bis bald! LG euer Elder Ashcroft~

No comments:

Post a Comment