Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 16, 2017

First of all I would just like to apologize that I have not been able
to respond to some of your guy's emails for the past couple weeks. It
has just been crazy here and I haven't had time! :P I am doing great,
and we are having a lot of success! The weather has been warming up a
little which is also good. :) we have mainly been working with three
investigators since I have been here, and they are all working towards
baptism. Issam from Tunisia  will be baptized on the 18th of March,
Brother Bergamini is Italian, but has grown up here in Switzerland. He
is an eternal investigator, and hasn't been baptized because of his
smoking problem. We have finally got him to stop smoking, and he is
really excited that he can now be baptized! :) he has a baptismal date
for the 25th of March, then there is Brother Rudschuck from Germany.
He is in a pretty complicated situation. He was excommunicated when he
was younger, but he is about 60 now, and knows that it's true. He has
a really strong testimony, and wants to g baptized again, but the
problem is that he lives with his Swiss girlfriend(pretty much his
wife), and she doesn't want to get married because she is unsure, and
has had problems in the past with marriage. But Brother Rudschuck has
a baptismal date for the 22nd of April.

I am loving it here in Pratteln and I'm doing really well! I will try
and get to your guy's emails today! :) if you ever need anything I'm
always here! :) Schöne Wochli!



No comments:

Post a Comment